Ksana Sweep Watch Face has been updated twice lately. A few fixes, minor adjustments and stability improvements.
Articles Tagged ‘android wear’
Ksana Sweep Watch Face has been battery optimized from the very beginning, but after reading up on some more general battery-saving techniques I did find a few things that still could be improved. Especially when it comes to network calls between the watch face & the companion app.
Many smaller updates lately for Ksana Sweep Watch Face. Most of them related to performance & optimization, but also a few bug fixes & calendar complication/widget improvements.
Wear UI Library, Improved Missed calls & Unread text messages complications, Square dial ticks for square watches
Ksana Sweep Watch Face recently got updated. First to 1.3.1 and soon after to 1.3.2.
Here’s what’s new:
- Improved & more immediate sending of missed calls & unread texts from phone
- Square dial ticks on square watches (previously rounded dial ticks) [as suggested by Thomas Groß]
- Update to new Wear UI Library for Ksana settings pages on watch
- Fix for Ksana phone app sometimes not responding while fetching & sending Unread text messages to watch
- Performance & stability improvement
Here’s whats new in Ksana Sweep version 1.3.0:
- Performance & stability improvement on watch -side
- Fix for Ksana phone app sometimes not responding while fetching & sending missed calls information to watch