An interactive modern watch face (for Android Wear ™) with classic style and a multitude of customization’s.
Ksana Sweep can be customized to be very information rich with pedometer, date, calendar, phone & watch battery status indicators, up to 4 world clocks, missed calls, unread text messages, app shortcuts plus any data provided by installed apps if you have Android Wear 2.0.
Or you can be more minimalistic. Perhaps just a date, pedometer, battery status & a world clock?
Ksana Sweep has 5 interactive content areas
- Upper top
- Lower top
By tapping on a content area it will expand and display its content in more detail. Tap it again and it goes back to normal minimized state.
In expanded state some content types have primary action buttons. A step counter would for example have a primary action button that would take you to a fitness app on your watch. Google Fit or perhaps Runkeeper.
App shortcuts may be added to each content type, and since these app shortcuts are visible only when a content area is maximized there is no risk for accedental taps.
Ksana Sweep has the following content types / complications.
- For watches with Android Wear 2.0 any content type provided by other apps can be added to the watch face
- Step counter / pedometer (via Google Fit)
- Date (month, weekday, date, e.g. 6 May, Wed)
- Calendar (default account)
- Additional clocks (up to 4 world clocks [second time] for any time zone, customizable name [e.g. NYC for New York])
- Missed calls (+excerpt of last call)
- Unread SMS (+excerpt of last SMS / text message)
- Watch battery status
- Phone battery status
- Watch & Phone battery status combined
- 24 & 12 hour digital clocks (lower top content area only)
- Branding text (lower top content area only)
- Logo: monogram, emoji (e.g. ☂ , ☸ , ☤), or built-in logo (upper top content area only)
- Customize accent color
- Change what should be displayed in a content area (see above complications)
- Customize second hand movement (smooth sweeping, ticking or off [no second hand])
- Customize dial numerals (western arabic [12,11,10], roman [XI, I, II] or off [no dial numerals])
- Customize monogram (add your initials & chose monogram type)
- Customize notification peek cards (height, opacity, background visibility & overall visibility in ambient mode)
- Customize display sleep
- Customize “Ok Google” -text position
- Add app shortcuts to any app you’ve installed on your watch. Not just built-in apps such as weather or heart rate. Perhaps add a shortcut for Runkeeper to a Step counter content area? (added app shortcuts are visible below maximized content areas).
- Presets (save your configuration to presets, apply, import & share presets)
- Let it snow on your watch face (& choose when you want that Christmas feeling [immediately or a date around Christmas])
- Force english language (english will be used for displaying text such as months & weekdays)
- Burn in protection
- Battery efficient
- Ambient mode is as carefully designed & luxury as interactive mode.
- Adjusts for a so called chin (flat tire) (e.g. Moto 360)
Designed for Android Wear watches such as
- LG Watch Urbane
- Moto 360 (1 & 2)
- TAG Heuer
- Huawei Watch
- Fossil Q
- LG G Watch R
- LG G Watch
- Sony Smartwatch 3
- Samsung Gear Live
- Asus ZenWatch
Check out the Google Play store listing page for screenshots: