Many smaller updates lately for Ksana Sweep Watch Face. Most of them related to performance & optimization, but also a few bug fixes & calendar complication/widget improvements.
Latest Articles - page 2
Flashlight LED MF (Mutli-function) for Android got a big update. All features are there as before; i.e. morse code transmitter/translator, SOS, signal lamp, compass, widget for fast access etc, however, its been fully updated under the hood.
Ksana Sweep Watch Face recently got updated. First to 1.3.1 and soon after to 1.3.2.
Here’s what’s new:
- Improved & more immediate sending of missed calls & unread texts from phone
- Square dial ticks on square watches (previously rounded dial ticks) [as suggested by Thomas Groß]
- Update to new Wear UI Library for Ksana settings pages on watch
- Fix for Ksana phone app sometimes not responding while fetching & sending Unread text messages to watch
- Performance & stability improvement
Here’s whats new in Ksana Sweep version 1.3.0:
- Performance & stability improvement on watch -side
- Fix for Ksana phone app sometimes not responding while fetching & sending missed calls information to watch
Ksana Sweep Watch Face recently got updated; first to version 1.2.8 & not long after to version 1.2.9.
Here’s what’s new
- Fix for third-party single icon complications not showing
- Slightly larger text size for complications/widgets in the left, right & bottom round content areas
- Subtle animation for upper & lower top content area when a complication for a content area is changed
- Better visual weight for complications
- Semantic changes