Ksana Sweep Watch Face recently got updated; first to version 1.2.8 & not long after to version 1.2.9.
Here’s what’s new
- Fix for third-party single icon complications not showing
- Slightly larger text size for complications/widgets in the left, right & bottom round content areas
- Subtle animation for upper & lower top content area when a complication for a content area is changed
- Better visual weight for complications
- Semantic changes
Below is a screenshot of Ksana Sweep on LG Watch Sport. Both built-in complications, and complications provided by other apps are used.
A double-tap on any of the complication would trigger its action (if it has an action). Alternatively you can single tap on a complication to maximize it, and then tap on its top right action button to trigger its action (only visible if the complication has an action).
Here is a more complete description of how double and single taps works on Ksana Sweep: Direct access to a complication’s full details page via double tap
- Upper top (logo) content area: Current weather conditions complication provided by AccuWeather
- Lower top (below logo) content area: Watch & phone battery levels, built-in complication, needs a connection to a phone with Ksana Sweep companion app installed to display phone battery level.
- Left round content area: Start activity complication provided by Runtastic
- Right round content area: Workout, biking complication provided by Google Fit
- Bottom round content area: Step counter, built-in complication