Ksana Sweep Watch Face has been battery optimized from the very beginning, but after reading up on some more general battery-saving techniques I did find a few things that still could be improved. Especially when it comes to network calls between the watch face & the companion app.
Articles Tagged ‘wear os’ - page 2
Many smaller updates lately for Ksana Sweep Watch Face. Most of them related to performance & optimization, but also a few bug fixes & calendar complication/widget improvements.
Wear UI Library, Improved Missed calls & Unread text messages complications, Square dial ticks for square watches
Ksana Sweep Watch Face recently got updated. First to 1.3.1 and soon after to 1.3.2.
Here’s what’s new:
- Improved & more immediate sending of missed calls & unread texts from phone
- Square dial ticks on square watches (previously rounded dial ticks) [as suggested by Thomas Groß]
- Update to new Wear UI Library for Ksana settings pages on watch
- Fix for Ksana phone app sometimes not responding while fetching & sending Unread text messages to watch
- Performance & stability improvement
Here’s whats new in Ksana Sweep version 1.3.0:
- Performance & stability improvement on watch -side
- Fix for Ksana phone app sometimes not responding while fetching & sending missed calls information to watch
Ksana Sweep Watch Face recently got updated; first to version 1.2.8 & not long after to version 1.2.9.
Here’s what’s new
- Fix for third-party single icon complications not showing
- Slightly larger text size for complications/widgets in the left, right & bottom round content areas
- Subtle animation for upper & lower top content area when a complication for a content area is changed
- Better visual weight for complications
- Semantic changes